Terms and conditions for the sale of Wunder Coins
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ORDER FOR WUNDER COINS TO US.
BY CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON WHEN PURCHASING WUNDER COINS YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
These terms are a legal agreement between you (“you”) and Kindr International Ltd (company number 12983265) based at Unit 1, Marlow Workshops Arnold Circus, Shoreditch, London, England, E2 7JN (“us” or “we”) under which we supply Wunder Coins for use on the Wunder app (“the App”) to you.
For more information about our Wunder Coins and how you can use them please see our Wunder Coins Guide.
If you need to contact us you can telephone our customer service team at [NUMBER], or write to us at [EMAIL ADDRESS], or by using the functionality available on the App. If we have to contact you we will do so through the App or by writing to you at the email address associated with the account that you use to access the App.
When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- After placing an order for Wunder Coins, you may receive a receipt from us or our payment processor confirming that we have received your order. Receipt of this email does not mean that your order has been accepted even if we may have processed your payment as your order constitutes an offer to us to buy Wunder Coins. The contract between you and us will only be formed when we issue the Wunder Coins to you.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the Wunder Coin(s). This might be for a number of reasons, including because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Wunder Coins or because of a problem with your Wunder Wallet.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove any information relating to Wunder Coins advertised on the App at any time before a contract for the sale of Wunder Coins is formed.
- Wunder Wallet
- Any Wunder Coins you have purchased to use on the App will be found in your Wunder Wallet. Your current balance and Wunder Coin history can be viewed by logging onto the App and viewing the “My Account” pages.
- Information about how to use your Wunder Coins can be found in the Wunder Coins Guide.
- Your right to make changes
- If you wish to make a change to your order please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any other changes which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 6).
- Our rights to make changes
- We may change the Wunder Coins:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat.
- These changes may temporarily affect your use of the Wunder Coins and we will inform you of any such changes.
- In addition, may make the following changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any Wunder Coins paid for but not received:
- the representative value of a Wunder Coin; and/or
- any functionality or features of Wunder Coins.
- Providing the Wunder Coins
- We will issue the Wunder Coins to your Wunder Wallet as soon as practicable after receiving payment from you.
- If we are delayed in providing the Wunder Coins by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of a substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Wunder Coins you have paid for but not received.
- We may have to suspend the supply of Wunder Coins to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the Wunder Coins to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the Wunder Coins as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 4).
- We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of Wunder Coins, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend issuing Wunder Coins to you for longer than 30 days in any 6 month period you may contact us to end the contract and we will refund any sums you have paid for Wunder Coins that we have not issued to you.
- Your rights to end the contract
- You may end the contract for a reason set out at 6.1.1 to 6.1.5 below and the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any Wunder Coins which have not already been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the Wunder Coins or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 4.2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Wunder Coins you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that the issuing of the Wunder Coins may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the Wunder Coins for technical reasons, or notified you that we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- You do not have a right to cancel the contract simply because you have changed your mind. This is because, by accepting these terms, you consent to the Wunder Coins being issued to your Wunder Wallet for you to use on the App as soon as practicable after we have received payment from you. This clause 6.2 applies irrespective of whether the Wunder Coins are ever used by you on the App and no refund shall be due even if they remain unused within your Wunder Wallet.
- How to end the contract with us
- To end the contract with us, please let us know by contacting our customer services team on [NUMBER] or email us at [EMAIL ADDRESS] (see clause 7.2). Please provide your name, Wunder account username, details of your order and, where available, your phone number and email address. Alternatively, please complete the [CANCELLATION FORM/ENQUIRY FORM] on the App [and select “Request refund” from the drop down menu].
- If you wish to inform us of your decision to end the contract by email, you must use the below model cancellation form.
Model cancellation form:
To: Kindr International Ltd, Unit 1, Marlow Workshops Arnold Circus, Shoreditch, London, England, E2 7JN
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale of Wunder Coins,
Ordered on /received on 
Names of consumer,
Address of consumer,
[*] Delete as appropriate
- We will refund the amount paid for the Wunder Coins in full and any refund will be made within [14 days] of a cancellation made in accordance with clauses 7.1 and 7.2 by the same method originally used by you to pay for the Wunder Coins unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you breach, or we have reason to believe that you have breached, any of these terms;
- we have suspended or blocked your Wunder account;
- we are investigating your Wunder account and/or your activity on the App;
- you breach, or we have reason to believe that you have breached, any of the following:
- If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 8.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Wunder Coins we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- If there is a problem with the Wunder Coins
- If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If your digital content is faulty, you’re entitled to a repair or a replacement. If the fault can’t be fixed, or if it hasn’t been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back. If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven’t used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
- Price and payment
- We will take payment from your card at the time you place your order.
- The price of the Wunder Coins (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- We accept payment by all major debit and credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay. You must pay for the Wunder Coins before we will issue them to your Wunder Wallet.
- Our responsibility for loss and damage caused by us
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Wunder Coins as summarised at clause 9.2; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- If defective Wunder Coins which we have supplied damage a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage which was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- We only supply the Wunder Coins for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Wunder Coins in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Wunder Coins in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Wunder Coins in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.